Join our gene pool.
Stock Administration Manager
Mountain View, California, United States
We’re looking for a Stock Administration Manager who is ready to take our equity programs to the next level. You will participate in strategic conversations with finance and business partners throughout the company, while also managing the details of day-to-day stock administration. You’re collaborative, analytical, and capable of helping the company evaluate our equity program in order to scale and grow with our evolving business.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Manage all aspects of 23andMe’s equity plan for employees including 23andMe’s Cap Table
- Be responsible for stock compensation expense calculations and analysis
- Interface with all levels of the organization to answer questions, resolve issues, provide information, and support education programs related to employee equity
- Take ownership of all regulatory aspects of equity administration, understand equity administration marketplace trends, and possess knowledge of industry best practices
- Prepare reports for relevant business partners
- Be responsible for the data accuracy and ensure compliance
- Optimize process and procedures as it relates to the equity program
- Support other Finance group programs and initiatives as appropriate
What you'll bring
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred
- 5+ years of stock administration experience
- Broad Experience working in stock administration for both private and public companies
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation of equity compensation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with stakeholders across the business
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.