Join our gene pool.
Ad Operations Specialist
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our growing gene pool! The marketing team is on a mission to create compelling campaigns that inspire customers to learn more about their genetics. The Ad Operations Specialist will be a critical part of the acquisition marketing team, ensuring smooth deployment and function across programs. This role will primarily support our large-scale portfolio of online programs, such as SEM, Video, Display, and Affiliate. Additional opportunities are available in offline channels such as TV, Radio, and Podcast. The ideal candidate will have experience operationalizing online marketing campaigns and be highly detail-oriented with a drive to improve function.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Support all ad operations within paid search marketing, with a secondary focus on additional digital and offline media efforts, including Display, Video, Radio, Podcast, and TV.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver ad creative and messaging.
- Work in partner UIs and with partner support teams to launch new campaigns in support of promotions, product releases, and creative updates.
- Own all campaign set-up including: tag creation, targeting settings, landing page URLs, tracking, and associated workflow management.
- Oversee maintenance, updates and technical troubleshooting of campaign tagging and tracking systems.
- Manage administration of media booking and delivery across marketing channels: IO processing, asset management, trafficking.
- Collaborate with creative and production teams on asset creation, delivery and storage.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing operations or a similar coordinator role.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Proficient using digital tracking/reporting systems (DoubleClick, Adwords, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Highly collaborative and strong cross-functional player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Bachelor's degree.
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.