Join our gene pool.
Lead IT Business Systems Analyst
Mountain View, California, United States
To be successful in our newly created Lead IT Business Systems Analyst role, you will be a very creative individual with strong communication, business analysis, and technical skills who can assist our team in the successful implementation and support of the business applications required to manage the business. You will have demonstrated technical, people, and project management experience in distributed development environments.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Gathering business requirements and process mapping
- Assisting with project scoping, planning, and scheduling
- Working with cross-functional business teams and defining best practice business processes
- Being a communication focal point providing coordination for Business Systems projects
- Anticipating risks and mitigating them before they become serious
- Facilitating cross-functional alignment and agreements around project issues
- Understand system capabilities and business requirements, and drive standard & scalable solutions
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity within the context of the overall business strategy
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools
- Business Process Mapping and Fit gap analysis
- Creation of business process flows (as-is & to-be)
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in software project management
- ERP hands-on experience with NetSuite and other ERP systems
- Multiple successful business system implementations
- Good analytical skills, understanding of project lifecycles, and the ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business communities’ needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with all levels of technical and business resources
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back