Join our gene pool.
IT Technical Lead
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is searching for an IT Technical Lead who will set the technical direction for the IT Desktop team. Your key responsibilities will be driving technical innovation to enable superb technical support, identifying and formalizing processes to improve service delivery, and providing technical escalation for the team. You will own our centralized client management systems such as Jamf Casper Suite and SCCM, tackle problems, maintain and deploy corporate software applications and services. You will serve as a general technical resource to IT management, assisting with a variety projects.
What you'll do
- Serve as the technical escalation point for IT Desktop Support issues
- Administer centralized client management systems, such as Jamf and SCCM.
- Lead the onboarding and offboarding workflow management.
- Own the IT ticketing queue and insuring tickets are handled meeting team’s SLA.
- Improve and drive team’s processes.
- Provide excellent customer support to end users.
You will bring
- Ability to quickly identify IT related issues.
- Solid understanding of macOS and Microsoft Windows.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory administration.
- Well-versed understanding of centralized client management systems.
- Demonstrable experience in administering Google Apps (G-Suite).
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic, creative environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Experience supporting Android and iOS devices with MDM.
- Experience with configuring clients to access network storage.
- Basic experience with BASH, PowerShell, Python or other scripting language.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Knowledge of Servicenow Enterprise.
- Experience with Bettercloud or other SaaS management application.
- Working knowledge of Network Appliances (NetApp Filers)
- Basic understanding of ITIL processes.
- Virtualization (VMWare, AWS, OpenVZ).
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back