Join our gene pool.
Mountain View, California, United States
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
Our newly crafted NetSuite Administrator role will dedicatedly improve and support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s NetSuite ERP, in addition to other related third-party business applications.
You are someone who possesses strong influence and communication skills to collaborate internally with our Finance, Engineering, and IT departments. You will be responsible for acting as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, you will be part of the team supporting NetSuite, related integration, and other related business applications.
What you'll do
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, Key Performance Indicators, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Support and help manage the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline(s) (MIS, IT Business/Computer Science, and/or Accounting)
- Previous experience with Concur and Dell Boomi is a plus
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript/web services, SQL, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and scheduling scripts
- Data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suite knowledge
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements
- System implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal mentorship
- Ability to partner closely with internal and multi-functional teams
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back