Join our gene pool.
Senior Manager, Amazon Partnership
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is seeking an Amazon/e-commerce expert with solid Seller Central experience and an entrepreneurial spirit who will support the next growth phase of our Amazon strategy and vision.
Who you are
You possess an inquisitive nature, a problem-solving mindset and self-motivation to grow our brand's presence in the Amazon ecosystem, including custom collaborations, physical retail, and international markets. You are an analytical thinker with a firm understanding of product detail page optimization. Finally, you are a self-starter and reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Support and execute on Amazon strategy, including US and international programs
- Manage day-to-day operations of the channel
- Build, manage, and execute to the delivery of net sales and P&L targets of business
- Optimize quality and heighten appeal of listing to educate customers and drive conversion, including partnering with Brand team on content development
- Continually monitor and analyze KPIs to optimize channel performance, and report insights to multiple levels
- Plan and execute successful sales events that drive awareness, sales, and referrals
- Develop data-driven framework to assess and advance business
- Collaborate with Marketing on strategy, execution, and optimization of Amazon Advertising campaigns
- Support business objectives to deliver sales and ROI while managing program responsibly within budget
- Partner with Supply Chain and marketing analytics on inventory management strategy and forecasts
- Develop relationships with the Amazon teams to further understand new initiatives and opportunities within the Amazon organization
- Ensure operational excellence with Amazon and communicate with stakeholders about account health (supply, forecasting, content, product pages, customer feedback)
- Become an expert in the Amazon tool set, and expand knowledge further to include key marketplaces, platforms, ecosystems, algorithms, capabilities, and channel dynamics
- Monitor and assess competitive landscape, including promotions and new products within category, understand and proactively share where category and marketplace are heading
- Understand the Amazon shopper and shopping behavior, including partnering with the Customer Insights and Analytics teams, to inform initiatives across channels
- Explore and evaluate viability of new product launches and product variations
- Assist in cross-functional efforts to support brand and fraud protection
- Work cross-functionally to champion Amazon and build internal support to develop new and emerging models to drive sustainable competitive advantage
You will be part of a hard-working, data-driven, scrappy, cross-functional operations team that interacts with all parts of the company, and will have high visibility within operations and room for growth.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent & 4+ years of experience in executing and managing Amazon Seller/Vendor Central accounts
- Experience media planning and strategy
- Experience promotional planning
- Analytical thinker with a firm understanding of product detail page optimization
- Knowledge of Amazon third party monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central business reports & Amazon payments reports for accounting reconciliation
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back