Join our gene pool.
Mountain View, California, United States
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst/HRIS who has strong quantitative rigor and excellent communication skills to join our team and contribute to the design and implementation of our compensation philosophy. This person should have a strong affinity towards data systems and analysis, process improvement, and program management. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about 23andMe’s mission, willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe's mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what's possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the recruiting team on new hire compensation offers, best practices, market trend deep dives, decline analysis and offer negotiations
- Drive our bi-annual compensation planning process end to end, including salary and equity plan design, planner training, and effective communication to planners and employees
- Partner with the systems team in implementing and testing compensation programs in Workday for process efficiency
- Build compensation-related analytics around pay parity and distribution
- Conduct market research and analysis to derive insights and recommendations
- Consult with HRBPs, Recruiters, and Managers in all things compensation while using a data-driven approach
- Submit salary survey data
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of related experience as a compensation consultant/analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Expert proficiency in Excel, including experience building data models
- Experience with HRIS system, preferably Workday
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back