Join our gene pool.
Mountain View, California, United States
Come join our growing People team at 23andMe! We're looking for a stellar Recruiting Coordinator who is passionate about providing a best-in-class candidate experience and enjoys working with people on a daily basis. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will often be on the front lines of all hiring activities at 23andMe and partner closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to meet our aggressive hiring goals. You have a sharp eye for detail, stay calm under stress and are always looking for ways to improve or automate processes at scale. If you’re a self-starter and eager to take on an array of responsibilities at a dynamic, fast-growing company, this is the opportunity for you!
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Support all aspects of the recruiting process, with a focus on scheduling interviews across, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating events
- Partner closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth and timely hiring process
- Coordinate seminar/presentation arrangements and accommodate interview schedule changes
- Communicate professionally and efficiently, treating all candidates with respect and providing an exemplary candidate experience
- Conduct meet and greets with candidates onsite for interviews
- Maintain candidate paperwork as needed and process expense reimbursements
- Support our People team with administrative duties (ie: scanning, filing, tracking and mailing documents)
- Overall calendar management for the team
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training/experience
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google docs and calendaring
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software preferred
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.