Join our gene pool.
Mountain View, CA, United States
We’re looking for an experienced iOS Developer who is passionate about creating innovative native apps for the iPhone and iPad that bring the 23andMe experience to a broad set of consumers.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
Who you are
- Are you committed to elegant, reliable, and intuitive software?
- Are you an experienced software engineer with a strong track record of shipping apps?
- Do you like solving challenging engineering problems that come with building a highly interactive client and manipulating large amounts of data in the background?
- Do you like to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment with small project teams?
- Do you have exceptional analytical, debugging/troubleshooting, coding, and communication skills?
- Does working for a company that is on the cusp of something truly transformative get you excited? If so, read on!
What you'll bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end engineer/architect, and/or mobile engineer working in a consumer-facing environment
- Development experience within iOS and a shipped app to showcase
- Ability to work independently to deliver well-designed high-quality code on time
23andMe, Inc. is the leading personal genetics company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has over 2 million customers worldwide with ~85 percent consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.