Join our gene pool.
Email Campaign Manager
Mountain View, CA, United States
We are seeking an experienced Email Campaign Manager to own the execution of our customer-focused email campaigns. For each campaign you will work directly with our Product and Engagement teams to turn high-level requirements into polished, on-brand emails that are deployed rapidly and reliably to our customers. The ideal person for this role is highly organized, proactive, good at multitasking, and totally focused on delivering a great customer experience.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you'll do
- Project manage all of our Product and Engagement email campaigns.
- Partner with copywriting and design resources to develop compelling, high-quality email content.
- Code emails using HTML and CSS. Create, edit or convert images as needed.
- Guide an email campaign through multiple rounds of internal reviews and approvals.
- Deploy campaigns via our email service provider.
- Ensure CAN-SPAM compliance and email functionality across multiple browsers and devices.
What you'll bring
- A degree in technology, marketing, advertising or other business-related field.
- Two years of email operations experience, preferably in a consumer facing company.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and image editing. Experience with Git and templating languages is a plus.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written skills.
23andMe, Inc. is the leading personal genetics company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has over 2 million customers worldwide with ~85 percent consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.