Join our gene pool.
Supply Chain Planner
Mountain View, CA, United States
The role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of planning, including managing both raw materials and finished good inventory levels globally to assure successful order fulfillment. This includes the balancing of inventory across multiple channels including direct to consumer and via all 3 rd party channels (e.g. retail). This position also offers the opportunity to provide leadership through building and deploying centralized automated tools (including dashboards) that provide insights for daily business management as well as streamline internal processes.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you'll do
- Manage RM and FG inventory planning activities in support of the global sales forecast across all sales channels.
- Ensure accurate inventory reporting, cycle counting, and replenishment is taking place at 3rd party locations including raw material suppliers, fulfillment and distribution centers
- Structure and maintain BOMs, manage the DCR process including implementation of appropriate 3rd party controls and readiness across all channels
- Conceptualize and build Best-in-class centralized planning & reporting tools, (including dashboards) that can be used to provide insights for daily business management
- Construct tools and underlying decision-support infrastructure to generate real-time management tools that improve internal efficiency and enhance the customer experience
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business Operations, Supply Chain, Economics or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of planning, inventory management, and/or master scheduling experience in a multi-site manufacturing and distribution environment
- Working knowledge and experience of quality management systems in an ISO or GMP environment
- Experience in practical business modeling or financial modeling
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in SQL, knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels
- Self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Flexible with the capability to work in a dynamic environment
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has millions of customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.