Join our gene pool.
Mountain View, CA, United States
This new role, based in our headquarters in downtown Mountain View, will initially be a full-time, temporary position for the first few months, with potential for a full-time regular role. Work hours will be Monday - Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm with some overtime when needed.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
Manage our onsite candidate experience working closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers
- Prepare and distribute candidate packets to interview squads
- Greet candidates and make sure onsite interviews go smoothly
- Coordinate seminar/presentation arrangements and accommodate interview schedule changes
- Maintain candidate paperwork
- Manage onsite interview scheduling and candidate correspondence for designated technical and business teams; book conference rooms and coordinate travel/hotel arrangements for out-of-town candidates; process expense reimbursements; coordinate Research team candidate presentations
Support our People team with administrative duties (ie: scanning, filing, tracking and mailing documents)
- Prepare HR & recruiting information/benefits packets
- Overall calendar management for the team
- Oversee inventory of new hire swag
- Manage the employee referral bonus program
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training/experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google docs and calendaring
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software preferred
23andMe, Inc. is the leading personal genetics company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has over 2 million customers worldwide with ~85 percent consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note that 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.