Join our gene pool.
Senior Technical Recruiting Partner
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Our Senior Technical Recruiting Partner will play a pivotal role in attracting and recruiting the absolute best engineering talent to 23andMe. In this role, you’ll bring strong business savvy, act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, build and drive recruiting best practices, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the overall talent strategy for a fast growing, mission-based, life-changing company. You will be joining a rockstar team of smart and highly engaged colleagues and you will play a key role in the growth of 23andMe.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Manage efficient, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting operations, while focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to anticipate and assess their talent requirements and collaborate on the best hiring strategy
- Develop and manage recruiting searches to include developing recruitment strategies, managing job postings/advertising, sourcing passive candidates, coordinating diversity and inclusive recruitment outreach, reviewing resumes, and screening/interviewing candidates
- Conduct behavioral-based interviews to assess technical baseline as well as skills to be successful in the 23andMe team culture
- Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts, that yield into hiring outcomes for the business
- Provide guidance and tools to managers throughout the search process, including how to conduct interviews and extend offers
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience working in a high volume environment recruiting/sourcing for technical talent (Software Engineers, Mobile Engineers, Big Data Engineers, SW in Test Engineers etc.)
- Driven, positive, can-do attitude, that doesn’t accept the status quo
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Experience sourcing candidates creatively through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal savvy and self-awareness with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully strike the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, relationship management and influencing
- Undergraduate degree in something interesting or equivalent professional experience preferred
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Sunnyvale, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back