What will you be empowered to do?
Lab Operations & R&D
Research & Science
- Associate Scientist, Immunology
- Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist, Biology
- Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist - Immunology
- Director, Computational Biology
- Director, Immunology Research
- Portfolio and Project Management Director
- Scientist II / Sr. Scientist, Computational Biology - Target Biology
- Scientist I, Protein Engineering
- Scientist I / Scientist II, Computational Biology - Research Infrastructure
- Scientist I, Target and Drug Discovery
Don’t see the right job for you?
Let us know. If a job becomes available that matches your experience and interests, we can reach out. Email us with your resume and preferences at email@example.com
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.