Healthcare Provider Program
Learn more and sign up today. You may be eligible for a complimentary kit!
Welcome! With phenomenal advances in the field of genetics we are able now, more than ever, to practice truly personalized medicine. Our Healthcare Provider Program allows you to bring the power of 23andMe more seamlessly into your practice and empower your patients with the Personal Genome Service. Signing up is easy using the form below and eligible providers will receive a complimentary 23andMe analysis*. There are no obligations and we will connect you with a provider support representative if you have any questions.
Fill out the simple form below to try 23andMe for yourself* and offer our service to your patients:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*23andMe’s services are not available to Maryland residents and restrictions apply for New York residents. One kit per eligible provider while supplies last.
I look forward to learning more about your practice and helping you and your patients benefit from personal genomics.
Jeffrey Pollard, M.D.
Director of Medical Affairs
- Planning for Wellness with 23andMe
- In the Nick of Time
- Improving Health with 23andMe
- Getting to the Heart of It
- Core Competencies For All Healthcare Professionals
- 23andMe Scientific Standards
- Stanford Med School: Evidence That Personal Genome Testing Enhances Student Learning in a Course on Genomics and Personalized Medicine
- Impact of Direct-to-Consumer Genomic Testing at Long Term Follow-up
- Path to Personalized Medicine
- Genomewide Association Studies and Assessment of the Risk of Disease