What will you be empowered to do?
Telemedicine Primary Care Physician
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Who We Are
Lemonaid Health is now a part of 23andMe. Our mission is to not only break down the barriers that limit people from getting quality healthcare, but to transform the primary care experience and make personalized healthcare, powered by genetic and non-genetic data, a reality. We’re changing healthcare by offering on-demand telehealth services and building a unique healthcare platform that focuses on prevention and wellness.
We foster a collaborative environment where every team member is essential to our mission. By joining the team, your impact will be felt from day one. We’re making a difference in one of the most rapidly-growing industries and we need curious, collaborative and driven people like you to help us change the future of healthcare! Join us.
Logistics: This role is remote and open to candidates residing in the United States. We offer a full-time, salaried position as a part of LMND Medical Group, our affiliated provider practice. Current schedule options are M-F 7:45am - 5pm PST or M-F 7:00am - 4pm PST. Rotate weekends every 3rd week (with weekdays off to compensate). Potential for additional weekend shifts in lieu of weekdays as well.
What You'll Do
- You’ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient focused care on structured live video visits, phone calls or secure messaging.
- You’ll work closely with our patient support staff, our engineering team, and our founders. We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team.
- We have a culture of WOW and always go above and beyond for our patients. We’re redefining customer service for healthcare. It’s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
- Act as a collaborating physician to our nurse practitioners and regularly complete physician oversight (i.e. chart reviews)
What You’ll Bring
- Must be board-certified and in good standing. Primary care specialty required (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine).
- Active medical license in the state in which you reside. Multiple state licenses a plus (especially CA, NY, TX, FL). Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We’ll help you get licensed in the states where you’ll be practicing.
- You earned your medical doctorate from a U.S. accredited medical school (this will help us help you get licensed in other states quickly!)
- Lots of experience in primary care practice! Telemedicine experience a plus.
- Great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. You’re going to interact with our patients all day and we want to create a personalized positive experience so they keep coming back!
- You think online care is an innovative way to care for patients, and you love talking to patients.
- Curious, flexible, disciplined, and open-minded as building the future requires these important traits.
- Happy to work hard – including evenings and weekends – because you believe in our mission.
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology. Since the care we provide is online, being able to communicate with patients with secure messaging is important.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.