Join our gene pool.
Senior NetSuite Administrator
Mountain View, California, United States
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
Our newly created Senior NetSuite Administrator role will proactively improve and support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s NetSuite ERP, in addition to other related third party business applications.
The Senior NetSuite Administrator demonstrates strong influence and communications skills to collaborate internally with the Finance, Engineering and IT departments and act as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness. The position will be the primary internal support contact for NetSuite, all related points for integration and other related business applications.
What you'll do
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- Previous experience with Concur, Dell Boomi, and Host preferred
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suite
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe, Inc. is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back