Join our gene pool.
IT Network & System Administrator
Mountain View, California, United States
We are looking for a Network & System Administrator who can plan the future growth and expansion of our corporate networks and infrastructure. The IT Network & Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining our current systems, planning for growth and monitoring the corporate network infrastructure.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you'll do
- Setup, Configure and Deploy Firewalls and VPN’s.
- Setup, Configure and Deploy VOIP, LAN and Wireless Network solutions
- Network administration and maintenance for new and existing networks
- Maintain DNS, DHCP, and other networking services
- Collaborate with other team members in the administration of IT Infrastructure including, but not limited to VMware, NetApp storage systems and anti-virus security solutions
- Dell Networking
- Aruba WIreless
- Pulse Secure
- On-prem/Cloud PBX
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- New Relic
- Sumo Logic
What you'll bring
- Site-to-Site VPN’s
- Firewall Concepts
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and monitoring network infrastructure including hardware, software, real-time monitoring tools, peripherals, and devices ensuring effective performance and proper integration of components and systems with existing architecture
- Monitoring and analyzing network performance; reviewing system event/audit logs; detect problems and identify inefficient use of resources; conducting root cause analysis and recommend solutions; conducting capacity planning
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has millions of customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.