Join our gene pool.
Senior Program Manager - Operations
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is looking for a Senior Program Manager, Operations who will lead the definition and build out of our supply chain, procurement, and general operational infrastructure that will power our team as we scale our business.
Who you are
You love solving ambiguous problems, and balance thinking with scale with scrappiness needed to maintain momentum in business. You are not afraid to pivot when a better solution presents itself, and view complex requirements as an opportunity to simplify. You have a strong attention to detail, bias for action, ability to partner, and sense of ownership – taking your colleagues’ business challenges on as your own. Most importantly, you are an owner; you're someone who is excited to play a central role as we build an operational infrastructure that will enable scale for our business as we grow.
What you’ll do
- Be the primary business lead responsible for building the supply chain, procurement, and operations infrastructure that powers our product.
- Define and scope system requirements, solutions, and implementation timelines
- Align requirements and priorities across Engineering, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and other stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates, through the building and maintenance of a project roadmap, to both cross-functional peers, and executive leadership
- Interact across technical / engineering teams to ensure dependencies are tackled in a timely fashion.
- Articulate and balance trade-offs between cost, technical requirements, and end-user functionality.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related experience; MBA a plus.
- Track record of completing medium to large-scale projects from initiation to delivery.
- Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals.
- Experience with implementation and use of ERP systems, including integration with back office infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire the team.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams.
- Success communicating across organizations at all levels and managing various levels of employees.
- Financial acumen with experience overseeing operational and project budgets.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Project, Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
- Data Warehouse / SQL experience a plus.
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back