What will you be empowered to do?
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Lemonaid Health (a part of 23andMe) is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO and reports to the Pharmacy Technician Manager.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You'll Do
- Live and implement Lemonaid Health Guiding Principles on a daily basis.
- WOW our patients and our team with your friendly can-do attitude.
- Work with our customer service teams in San Francisco, St. Louis, and remote to improve existing processes for how we WOW patients getting a delivery.
- Work closely with our team of pharmacy technicians to handle packaging, and shipping of prescriptions.
- Training will be approximately 3 months with mostly, if not all, fulfillment work.
- After training, workloads will be split: 20% Pharmacy, 80% Fulfillment (These are approximate and will fluctuate based on business need.)
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the pharmacy by cleaning the shelves, floors, and overall maintaining an orderly, clean pharmacy.
- Shifts will be 8-12 hours varying between 8am and 8pm Monday through Friday. Saturday shifts will be required every other Saturday for 4-8 hours varying between 9am-6:30pm. Sundays we are closed but may be open in the future so it will be a requirement if we decide to begin opening. Shifts can change based on the needs of the business.
- Occasional evening mail drop offs at the post office and FedEx.
What You’ll Bring
- You have fulfillment and customer service experience.
- You have a pharmacy technician license in the state of Missouri. (If not, we will help you obtain one and reimburse fingerprinting and application fees.)
- You love taking ownership and will show initiative in your role to execute.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are extremely detail-oriented, adapt well to change, and love creative problem solving.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back