What will you be empowered to do?
Patient Support Team Specialist
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Lemonaid Health (a part of 23andMe) is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO and reports to the Patient Support Team Manager.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
- Ability to work Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday shifts. Hours are 9am-6pm CST.
- You're able to work out of our St. Louis, MO location. This is NOT a remote position, but will be working remotely until our offices are reopened.
What You'll Do
- Comfortable with handling a high volume of calls and emails, while upholding our customer commitment of answering calls within 60 seconds and replying to emails within 2 hours.
- Provide our patients with an exceptional experience over the phone and through messaging with your friendly and efficient personalized service.
- Assist our patients by answering their questions and helping them navigate our website/app and their accounts.
- Collaborate with your teammates to handle daily tasks timely and efficiently with a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Support our patients with account issues and set a high bar by solving them quickly.
- Process online payments, schedule refills and schedule deliveries from our pharmacy.
- Connect our patients with our Pharmacy and Medical teams to make sure our patients’ requests are being answered by the right expert.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service or Patient Support oriented role.
- Experience talking to customers on the phone, instant chat, and/or email.
- You have solid computer and smartphone skills to help our patients navigate the world of online healthcare.
- You are detail oriented, organized, and have great multitasking skills. You take initiative and follow through while embracing change.
- You strive to WOW our patients and your teammates by going above and beyond everyday.
- You are a team player! Teamwork and community is important to you. You work well with teammates, and have great communication skills.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
Why we think you’ll be excited about us:
Our Lemonaid Health and 23andMe teammates enjoy a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage options that start day 1
- 401k with company match
- 36 days of paid time off annually
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning benefits
- Tuition reimbursement and Student Loan repayment
- Mental wellness benefits
- …and much more!
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back