Join our gene pool.
Influencer and Partnerships Manager
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is seeking a strategic, collaborative, and socially savvy Influencer and Partnerships Manager who will support our quickly growing influencer and partnership programs --- primarily within social, but not limited to it --- and serve as a key ambassador for the brand.
The role will report to our Senior Social Media Manager and be responsible for content reviews, program management, and logistics, identifying new influencer opportunities, scaling our in-house influencer program and through our agency partner, and providing additional support to our social team.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic, hard-working, integrated, and cross-functional marketing team that touches all parts of the company, and will have high-visibility within the marketing and PR teams.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Day to day content reviews of influencer executions, working closely with our influencer agency partner, and our legal and regulatory teams
- Influencer and partnership program management, including managing production and execution timeline and deliverables, updating and maintaining materials, events integrations, and working with our brand team to develop messaging and talking points
- Identify new influencer opportunities, such as event partnerships, up-and-coming influencers, and management platforms
- Scaling our influencer program --- including implementing management tools and processes, exploring global, national, and local opportunities, and evolving strategies and approaches for success.
- Routing and management of reviews and approvals through appropriate internal and external channels
- Working with the social, marketing, and PR teams to ensure programs are amplified and integrated into existing executions when possible --- be it through paid, organic, or earned efforts
- Developing earned influencer relationships and programs that originate in organic and/or paid executions
- Work closely with our influencer agency partner, and social and PR teams to support existing influencer programs --- in addition to assisting larger marketing campaign and logistical needs of our social team as needed
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Deep and strategic knowledge of influencer programs/marketing, management, compelling content, and program scaling --- brand or agency experience a plus!
- A can-do and self-starting approach with strong communication skills and ability to successfully multi-task
- Flexibility and comfortability working in a fast, high-paced growth culture
- Strong knowledge and/or passion for social media, digital and mobile trends, and shareable content
- Ability to react, respond, and execute quickly to ad-hoc or real-time opportunities, and work at both tactical and more strategic levels
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organization skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a team-centric environment
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.