What will you be empowered to do?
IT & Security
Office of the CEO
Research & Science
- Associate Project Manager, Therapeutics
- Associate Scientist, Pharmacokinetics
- Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist, Antibody & Protein Engineering
- Associate Scientist/Sr. Associate Scientist, Biology
- Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist, Immunology
- Associate Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
- Director, Computational Biology
- Director, Machine Learning and Computational Biology - Therapeutics
- Group Head, Development Sciences
- Portfolio and Project Management Director - Therapeutics
- Scientist I, Immunology
- Scientist I, Protein Engineering
- Scientist I / Scientist II, Computational Biology - Research Infrastructure
- Sr. Associate Scientist, Antibody Engineering
- Sr. Associate Scientist / Scientist I, Antibody Discovery & Engineering
Don’t see the right job for you?
Let us know. If a job becomes available that matches your experience and interests, we can reach out. Email us with your resume and preferences at email@example.com
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.