Join our gene pool.
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Our new Recruiting Partner will play a pivotal role in attracting and recruiting the absolute best talent to 23andMe. In this role, you’ll bring strong business savvy, act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, build and drive recruiting best practices, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the overall talent strategy for an innovative, mission-based, life-changing company. You will be joining a rockstar team of smart and highly engaged colleagues and you will play a key role in the growth of 23andMe.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Manage efficient, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting operations that support 23andMe’s hiring plans focused on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Partner with hiring managers to anticipate and assess their talent requirements and collaborate on the best hiring strategy
- Develop and manage recruiting searches to include developing recruitment strategies, managing job postings/advertising, sourcing passive candidates, focusing on diversity and inclusive recruitment outreach, reviewing resumes, and screening/interviewing candidates
- Conduct behavioral-based interviews to assess technical baseline as well as alignment to 23andMe’s core values
- Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts, that yield into hiring outcomes for the business
- Provide guidance and tools to managers throughout the search process, including how to conduct interviews and extend offers
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- Driven, positive, growth mindset a must
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Ability to effectively drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Passion for science and technology
- Experience sourcing candidates creatively through multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal savvy and self-awareness with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully strike the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, relationship management and influencing
- Undergraduate degree in something interesting or equivalent professional experience preferred
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the mission of the company is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019, MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has millions of customers worldwide, with more than 80 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe, Inc. is located in Sunnyvale, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.