What will you be empowered to do?
Senior Email Marketing Manager
Sunnyvale, California, United States
23andMe is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will focus on developing a strategy and executing email campaigns for our new 23andMe+ subscription service, apply monetization and testing strategies to drive towards conversion and deliver measurable results, and use your understanding of our audience and product to tailor these experiences to each segment. You are motivated, organized, results-oriented and live and breath email.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you'll do
- Own strategy and execution of multiple new email series for our new 23andMe+ subscription service
- Develop lifecycle strategy and execution of Customer emails, including product onboarding, upsells and nurture campaigns
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email deployments
- Develop and execute A/B testing for email optimization
- Develop and execute audience segmentation based on engagement and purchase data
- Partner with marketing, product, and others to execute audience-centric and ROI driven campaigns
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business critical metrics
- Project manage across marketing, product, support and legal to meet fast-paced schedules while ensuring quality
- Implement and ensure adherence to Email Marketing & CRM Best Practices
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years in an email marketing role serving B2C market with proven growth results
- Technical expertise and experience to execute marketing campaigns end to end in a CRM system, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Lifecycle Marketing experience with proven experience in building and setting-up behavior-based lifecycle CRM programs that drove significant user and revenue growth in previous jobs.
- Analytical thinker with a firm understanding of email testing/optimization
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML emails and templates
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Past experience in working with Product teams or subscription based companies is a plus
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Sunnyvale, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back