What will you be empowered to do?
Investor Relations Specialist
Sunnyvale, California, United States
23andMe is seeking an Investor Relations Specialist who will provide support for the Investor relations team in planning/coordinating investor events, roadshows and conferences. You will be responsible for organizing and developing communication materials for a variety of internal and external audiences that convey key messages about 23andMe's mission and goals. You will work cross-functionally with members of our finance, communications, management, and other teams across the company to prepare key materials and communications for the investor community and other audiences. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to support a fast-paced team and enthusiastic about working with people who are dedicated to transforming healthcare. To be successful in this role, you will exhibit excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and be proficient at building strong relationships with diverse internal teams and important external groups.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and assist with planning for investor events, roadshows and conference attendance
- Support the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific investor relations projects
- Coordinate and assist in investor and analyst targeting
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams to assist in developing key messages, outlines and initial drafts for investor relations materials, which will include presentations, press releases, scripts, analyst report summaries and other materials
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, public relations, business/accounting or related areas
- 2+ years of demonstrated professional knowledge and skills in the area of corporate communications or investor relations, finance or related areas
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or consumer tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and adapt messages and communication materials to different audiences a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects in an intense, deadline-focused, fast-paced work environment Experience with project management a plus
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Sunnyvale, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back