What will you be empowered to do?
Sunnyvale, California, United States
23andMe is seeking a Product Analyst to join our Analytics team. We're looking for someone with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills who can apply them to help improve the consumer experience. In this role you will work closely with the Product team and Analytics Business Partners to measure product performance and inform strategy using analytics and data.
Our team culture is respectful and collaborative; we place a lot of emphasis on mentorship and growth both within the Analytics team and with our business partners. Good SQL and R skills are a must for this role. If you think you would be a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You'll Do
- Your focus is 23andMe's consumer experience; you will support Product Managers and be a trusted partner for performance measurement and data visualization.
- Leverage Google Analytics and internal data to provide key insights by analyzing customer behavior.
- Implement and measure experiments around feature and product development.
- Collaborate with the larger Analytics organization to identify and develop long-term solutions to common data needs throughout the product organization.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of industry work experience in an analyst or equivalent role
- B.S. in statistics, mathematics, business or a related field.
- Skilled in SQL and R. Google Analytics, tidyverse, Git, Python and AWS are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; this role requires regular interaction with partners from each part of the product.
- An analytical mindset; as a product analyst you will champion data-driven decision making and help the product team identify areas of opportunity.
- Strong data visualization skills.
- An online sample of your analytical and/or data visualization abilities is greatly appreciated.
- Note: For this position, we are looking for Bay Area local candidates only.
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back