What will you be empowered to do?
Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, this is a hands-on role providing core FP&A support to 23andMe.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for month end close activities
- Responsible for FP&A reporting deliverables (monthly, quarterly, annual and BOD)
- Prepare project budgets working with both internal & external partners
- Prepare quarterly cost share invoices working with our collaboration partners
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision, within a complex and changing environment to drive delivery of solutions
- Ad-hoc projects and initiatives
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Life Sciences required. MBA a plus
- Biotechnology or pharma experience required. Experience supporting an R&D organization is a plus. Clinical trial accruals experience is also a plus
- 5+ years of relevant FP&A experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capability to articulate complex financial information into easy-to-understand language
- Ability to coordinate amongst various constituencies to work collaboratively
- Strong problem solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset – streamlining, standardizing and automating processes and reporting requirements
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.Back