What will you be empowered to do?
Sr. Product Manager, Growth
Sunnyvale, California, United States
23andMe is looking for a Senior Product Manager on the Growth team to drive customer lifetime value by helping customers discover and engage with the most optimal 23andMe experience for them. In this role, you’ll brainstorm ways to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention; methodically test and evaluate those ideas; and ultimately incorporate them into the 23andMe product experience to both deliver customer value and drive business outcomes.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategy and outcomes to grow consumer revenue for 23andMe through growth tactics across multiple channels, including store, in-product, onboarding, and email
- Build cross-functional relationships and processes with other product managers, engineering, analytics, design, and marketing to drive initiatives
- Define success metrics for, measure, and evaluate the impact of product efforts
- Analyze and understand data, and leverage that understanding to make data-driven decisions
- Understand the customer by collaborating with our consumer insights, product marketing and broader product teams
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years experience in consumer growth or product management role
- Growth experience with proven ability to lead a team to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, lifetime value)
- Solid understanding of value drivers in business models similar to 23andMe
- Strong experimentation skills, including hypothesis generation, A/B testing, and results analysis
- Experience or familiarity with mobile app development practices
- Ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization, from C-level to individual contributors
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Enthusiasm and creativity to inspire others
Note: Ability to work from 23andMe's office in Sunnyvale, CA a minimum of 3 days per week
- Experience with consumer health and wellness, especially digital health/wellness apps and platforms
- Experience building consumer product exhibiting network effects
- Familiarity with UX and information architecture best practices
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
23andMe takes a market-based approach to pay, and amounts will vary depending on your geographic location. The salary range reflected here is for a candidate based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.