What will you be empowered to do?
Sr. Manager, Marketing Planning and Forecasting
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
We are actively seeking an exceptional Senior Manager for Marketing Planning and Forecasting to join our Marketing team! In this lead role within our telehealth business, Lemonaid Health, you will be instrumental in accurately predicting demand while working collaboratively across teams to shape marketing strategies that align with our company's vision.
This position will report to the Director, Demand Planning and Forecasting.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development and enhancement of demand forecasting models that predict consumer engagement with our telehealth services. Collaborate closely with pharmacy and medical operations teams to optimize inventory and staffing levels.
- Manage the marketing budget process from planning to execution. Collaborate with finance and marketing channel owners to effectively allocate budgets for marketing initiatives. Work with marketing channel managers to ensure marketing budgets are effectively managed and tracked and stay within overall targets.
- Take a leadership role to help formulate comprehensive marketing plans that align to 23andMe's financial and growth objectives.
- Manage the sales and retention reporting processes across the Lemonaid Health team. Regularly present results and analyses to C-Level and other business leaders.
- Uncover customer trends, preferences, and behavioral patterns across initiatives that will include pricing, new customer acquisition, customer retention, churn, life-time value (LTV), media spend and AB testing on the web channel.
- Foster strong collaboration across teams, with a specific focus on working closely with the media, product and finance teams. Provide insights that inform the strategic planning of campaigns and media initiatives.
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in demand forecasting, strategic marketing, marketing channel management (such as web, digital, search, etc.) or related roles
- B2C eCommerce experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Proven track record in developing demand forecasting models and translating data insights
- Deep knowledge of marketing techniques, campaign development, and digital strategies
- Exceptional communication skills that include being comfortable presenting to C-level employees
- Collaboration mindset, ability to balance different stakeholder needs across diverse teams and manage disparate mindsets to agreed-to outcomes
- Ability to work from 23andMe’s Sunnyvale office three days/week
- Work experience in direct-to-consumer telemedicine companies
23andMe is a genetics-led consumer healthcare and biopharmaceutical company empowering a healthier future. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
23andMe takes a market-based approach to pay, and amounts will vary depending on your geographic location. The salary range reflected here is for a candidate based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.