See how your DNA breaks out across our 31 populations worldwide.
- Learn about your ancestral origins.
- See where your ancestors lived 500+ years ago.
- See how each of your biological parents contributed to your ancestral origins (feature available when connected with one genotyped parent).
- Discover how many generations ago you had an ancestor that was descended from a single population or ethnicity.
Your DNA Family
Get an overview of the diverse group of people who share your DNA.
- Get to know your DNA Family with this unique (and anonymous) report.
- View the places your DNA Relatives call home.
- Learn more about the ancestry and traits of your DNA Relatives.
DNA Relative Finder
Opt-in to connect with other 23andMe customers who share DNA with you - and message them.
- Discover DNA relatives from around the world.
- Choose to message and meet relatives - maybe even hear new family stories, share photos and get a better understanding of your family's history.
Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups
Trace parts of your ancestry to a specific group of individuals from 1,000+ years ago.
- Understand how the migration of our DNA tells the story of your ancestors.
- Learn the origins of your maternal and paternal* ancestors.
*Women can only trace their maternal haplogroup.
Discover how much Neanderthal DNA you inherited.
- Find out how much of your DNA is derived from Neanderthals.
- See how your Neanderthal composition compares to others.
- Learn which traits your Neanderthal DNA is associated with, like height and back hair.
Share + Compare
Explore genetic similarities and differences between you and your relatives.
- See how different ancestries have traveled through generations of your family.*
- Share reports with family and friends (even if they aren't 23andMe customers!)
*Requires relatives to be genotyped
Raw data included
Raw data is for information purposes only; must not be used for medical or diagnostic purposes.