Join our gene pool.
Operations Systems Specialist
Mountain View, California, United States
23andMe is seeking a highly motivated Operations Systems Specialist to join our Operations team. Here’s your opportunity to partner with many parts of our organization - Customer Care, Engineering, Quality, and Lab Operations - to identify systems limitations, implement process improvements, and be instrumental in the design of a fully automated order management system.
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you'll do
- Provide Internal Systems Support
- Monitor queues and troubleshoot orders as needed. Investigate and resolve incomplete orders and file transmission discrepancies. Identify trends and propose solutions for system limitations.
- Special Projects and Programs
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate special projects and programs overseeing the logistics and implementation of discount programs, special and/or large orders, and inventory transfer requests.
- Quality Systems
- Investigate potential quality issues (both internal and external) and work with Quality to resolve Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA). Document existing processes, review and maintain existing documentation, and adhere to company quality system.
- Monitor Order Activity
- Review unusual order activity and approve/reject based on established guidelines or with guidance.
- Vendor Integrations
- With guidance, facilitate systems development projects working with internal resources as well as external partners including tracking development progress against timelines and conducting tests of new system functionality.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years' Operations systems support or internal technical support experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship-building skills
- Proactive and creative thinker
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Self-directed approach to work independently and as a team member
- Able to maintain confidential customer information
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has more than 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe we value a diverse, inclusive work force and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not respo