Join our gene pool.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Mountain View, California, United States
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Project Coordinator to join our Brand team. As Project Coordinator, you will be at the hub of the department’s planning and project management activities, and work closely with the Brand Team, Marketing Design Team (DNA Studios) and Marketing Channel Leads.
You have a keen eye for detail, are passionate about establishing processes and maximizing efficiency, and always strive to take initiative and stay one step ahead. You are a clear and considerate communicator, enjoy building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and value teamwork. And, most importantly, you have a strong interest in marketing, project management, and working with creative teams!
Who we are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What you’ll do
- Support the full life cycle of all project management activities, including creating, managing, and tracking project schedules, allocating resources, and optimizing processes
- Manage our internal project management software, including inputting project schedules, creating and assigning tickets, tracking comments and statuses, and ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Schedule project meetings, capture and share feedback and decisions, and follow up on action items with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external creative freelancers, vendors, and partners as needed
- Maintain archive of all projects within our file and creative asset management systems
- Assist creative team with various tasks, such as compiling creative review decks and asset libraries, as needed
- Process invoices, expense reports, and image order requests
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of training/experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment, and a strong interest in project management
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous follow-through capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understanding and appreciation of the Marketing industry and/or creative development process preferred
- Experience with project management software (JIRA, Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Smartsheets etc.) preferred
- Experience with creative software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, After Effects, etc.) preferred
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”. 23andMe has over 5 million customers worldwide, with ~85 percent of customers consented to participate in research. 23andMe is located in Mountain View, CA. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.